General Competition Guidelines
Click here to view the competition guidelines for all of our CSG competitive events.
Champion Spirit Group uses the following divisions for our competitive events. Click the link to access more detailed information on divisions for any category.
|US All-Star Federation||CSG Dance Divisions
||CSG School Divisions||CSG Recreation Divisions|
All pricing information for the upcoming season can be found on our Pricing Page.
Extra Early Discount:
If you register and pay for your event prior to August 1st you will receive a $15 per person discount off any CSG/Nation’s Choice event.
Early Bird Discount:
If your register and pay for your event more than 60 days prior to the event date you will receive a $5 per person discount.
If you are planning to attend 2 or more events this season, please register to be a member of our Club Champion Rewards Program where you can anywhere from 8%-30% in UP-FRONT savings for your program.
3 Events for only $65 (Two 1-Day Challenges at the “Super Early Bird Rate” + Holiday Classic for FREE).
Click here to view our event photos.
For CSG Events:
Click on the “Lodging” link for any event to access the booking page for that particular event.
Click here to view more information on our CSG scoring system.
Bids, Bids, Bids
We will award the following bids this season:
- 2 PAID BIDS and 6 At-Large Bids to the Cheerleading Worlds (Click here to view the CSG Worlds Bid Declaration)
- 3 PARTIAL PAID BID and 6 At-Large Bids to the Dance Worlds (Click here to view the CSG Worlds Bid Declaration)
- 40 PAID BIDS and 3 PAID PLUS Bids to The ONE: Cheer & Dance Finals (Click here to view The ONE: Cheer & Dance Finals Bid Declaration)
- Hundreds of bids to our CSG Tournament of Champions (Click here to view the CSG Tournament of Champions Bid Declaration)
Top 10 reasons to Choose CSG
1. Locations – our events are held at some of the best locations. We are already planning to host competitions at the following venues:
- Independence Events Center (Kansas City, MO)
- Kalahari Resort (Wisconsin Dells, WI)
- Seagate Center (Toledo, OH)
- Braden Auditorium (Bloomington/Normal, IL)
- Schaumburg Convention Center (Chicago, IL)
- Indiana State Fairgrounds (Indianapolis, IN)
- NIU Convocation Center (Dekalb, IL)
- Kalahari Resort (Sandusky, OH)
- Jacobson Exhibition Center (Des Moines, IA)
- Shannon Center @ Saint Xavier University (Chicago, IL)
2. Gifts & Awards for every team and competitor – unlike other competition companies, we don’t skimp when it comes to the kids. Every team receives an award regardless of their placement. Every competitor on every team that places in the top 3 receives a commemorative medallion, and every participant 4th grade & below receives an individual award (regardless of placement).
3. Plenty of warm-up time – we understand how important warm-up time is at competition. This is why we try to make our warm-up area as stress- free as possible. We give our squads as much warm- up space and time as possible to help them prepare for the performance of a lifetime.
4. VIP treatment for coaches – our coaches always receive a front-row seat for their team’s performance. We also have VIP Hospitality Suite at all of our competitions, and most importantly our coaches never have to pay a dime to attend any of our competitive events.
5. Divisions for everyone – CSG follows the USASF divisions, level rules, and safety guidelines for all-star cheer and dance teams. We follow AACCA guidelines for school & recreation squads. For information on any of these rules or divisions visit our Scoring Page.
6. Specialty awards & cash prizes – in addition to our awesome team awards, we also give out specialty awards that include Best Jumps, Best Tumbling, Best Stunts, & Best Choreography. We award Grand Champion awards, Top Program awards, and Sportsmanship awards at select events. Finally, we love to give cash prizes away to our Top Programs at select events!!!
7. Fair & Accurate Scoring – our score sheets are built with the coaches in mind. You will know what you are getting credit for, and what you need to add in order to score higher at our events. It’s all right there at your fingertips thanks to our innovative scoring system.
8. Bids, Bids, Bids!!! – Champion Spirit Group offers some of the most bids of any independent event producer in the nation. This season, we will be offering bids to the World Cheerleading & World Dance Championships, the US Finals, Amazing Championship in Dallas, TX, as well as the CSG Tournament of Champions. Hundreds of bids will be awarded by CSG this season!!!
9. Family First Competitions – Champion Spirit Group realizes that competitions are a family affair. This is why we choose venues that are comfortable for everyone (including the spectators). We offer tiered awards ceremonies so that participants and spectators don’t have to sit at the competition venue all day long. We encourage our parents to get into the spirit of the sport by participating in our new Champion Crazies contest (award for the most spirited fan section) and we have lots of new give-a-ways for our spectators.
10. Tons of fun!!! – We try to make our events into a big party for the kids and the spectators. We give away lots of gifts to everyone! We offer raffle prizes, we hold dance contests, we even offer face painters and balloon artists. Anything we can think to do that will help enhance the overall competition experience for our customers, WE DO IT!
CSG is looking for fun, energetic, exciting people to help us produce one of our quality events! Whether you are looking for a team fundraiser or a source for some extra money, we would are looking for hard-working, reliable people to be a part of our event staff. There is a broad range of jobs at a CSG event, ranging from merchandise sales to running a practice to tabulating scores.
Programs that have helped in the past include (but are not limited to):
- College Cheerleading and Dance Teams
- High School Cheerleading and Dance Teams
- Parent Booster Clubs
- Other sports teams (football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, etc.)
- Academic Groups
- Fraternities and Sororities
Note: You must be 14 years of age to work a Champion Spirit Group event
Click here to download our Staff Application
If you are considering being a judge for one of our events fill out our Judging Application. In order to judge a one-day event, you must live within a four-hour commute of the competition venue. We provide mileage reimbursement for those judges who live more than 50 miles from the competition venue. If you have any questions about the judging selection process, please contact us at 630.596.5191.
If you do not receive an automated email confirmation email following your application submission, please send me our Judging Coordinator (Amber Koster) an email at email@example.com to make sure that your form has been submitted successfully. Thank you for your interest in judging for Champion Spirit Group.
If you are interested in being a vendor at one of our events this season please fill out our Vendor Application. If you have been a vendor for CSG in the past, we would still like for you to complete the application so that we are positive that we have the most accurate contact and product information for your company. Our booth space is filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. Champion Spirit Group strives to provide a wide variety of goods to our customers, therefore we only allow one vendor for each product at all of our events. This also maximizes the profit for all of our vendors.
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor for Champion Spirit Group.
Click here to download our Vendor Application